updated more often ->


FYI: I only update the blog for longer posts.

For more up to date stuff, please check out our Facebook, Twitter, or Youtube channels :)
Or check out all our games HERE

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Chess the Gathering at PAX East tabletop area


[Update: sign up for CTG early access & updates here: http://ctg.misfitsattic.com/]
[Update2: Jess Conditt just wrote an article about this]

I took the "Chess the Gathering" paper prototype to the PAX East table top area hoping to see people play and hear what they thought. Jeremy & Kelly were the first ones to take a chance on a prototype and Jess Conditt (Joystiq) showed up in the middle to see the tom-foolery. I plan on posting the other 3 games as well. Then write a real blog post about it. Oh, and I missed about a months worth of updates so here's the Scavenger stuff you missed and here's a chat I had with Brian Cronin (Unknown Worlds/Natural Selection) about AVNT, CTG, & Scavenger :)



No comments:

Post a Comment