updated more often ->


FYI: I only update the blog for longer posts.

For more up to date stuff, please check out our Facebook, Twitter, or Youtube channels :)
Or check out all our games HERE

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy little trees (hiring artist)

Look mom our first job posting! We're in need of a 2D concept/production artist for our current title. Think you got what it takes? Check out the job description or look at the "Current Job Openings" link on the right panel under "Misfits Attic Links". Note, our game has no trees, happy or otherwise... yet.

1 comment:

  1. Greeting,

    My name is Chen ju Cho and I'm interested in this position. However, the E-mail address you provided didn't work. Here is my website and if you want to know more detail, please let me know. Thank you.

    http://zoecho.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete