updated more often ->


FYI: I only update the blog for longer posts.

For more up to date stuff, please check out our Facebook, Twitter, or Youtube channels :)
Or check out all our games HERE

Friday, November 11, 2011

IGN Indie Openhouse



So it hasn't been "formally" announced yet but we've been accepted in to IGN's Indie Open House (round 2)! This means we get free office space in the city at the IGN offices (now our guest room/nursery/office can just be a guest room/nursery), space at their booth to show off "A Virus Named TOM" at GDC,  and best of all I get to hang out all day with other talented indies and make them give me feedback!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this article really opened my eyes. I had no idea [interesting fact]! Thanks for sharing this valuable information.

    John Jennifer| Crystal Resistant Distillate

    ReplyDelete